Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been formed at Techno International New Town as a term plan for the development of the institution. It is meant to develop a system for conscious and consistent action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution. It also promotes Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutional of best practices. IQAC are coordinating among the all-human elements involved in the process of education to make vision, mission and objectives of the institution into reality. The human elements are Faculty members, Registrar, Head of the Institute, Non-teaching Staff, The Management and the Society at large.
The primary aim of IQAC is
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Function and Responsibility:
In line of the guidelines, the IQAC of the institution is performing to fulfill the following functions:
- To develop & monitor the various academic and administrative activities of the institution as per quality benchmark.
- To disseminate the information on the various quality parameters.
- To motivate the departments to organize workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- To document the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- To act as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities
- To prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the institution has contributed significantly for institutionalizing the quality assurance strategies and processes. It will facilitate to provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning and act as a dynamic system for quality changes. IQAC has concentrated on many activities of the institution like Performance Appraisal of Teachers, Students’ Feed Back, Parent-Teacher association, more utilization of library, academic counseling etc.