INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
Welcome to Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Techno India College of Technology
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of Techno India College of Technology
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through Internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of Techno India College of Technology.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of Techno India College of Technology leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of Techno India College of Technology for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices;Development and maintenance of Institutional database for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Development of Quality Culture in Techno India College of Technology
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the University based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC / NBA) in the prescribed format.
- Making of Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Units of Techno India College of Technology based on the AQAR;
- In terms of UGC Regulations 2010, IQAC shall act as the Documentation and Record-Keeping cell, including assistance in the development of the API criteria based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) proforma using the indicative template separately developed by the UGC. In order to facilitate the process, all teachers shall submit the duly filled-in PBAS proforma to the IQAC annually;
- Any other assignment by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Dr. (Prof.) Milan Bose
- Dr. (Prof.) Bidyut Biman Sarkar
- Dr. (Prof.) Manabendra Maiti
- Dr. (Prof.) Mala Mitra
- Dr. (Prof.) Tapas Kumar Nandi
- Prof. Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Prof. Ayan Chakraborty
- Prof. Indrajit Pandey