EE-782 & EE-882 (7th & 8th Semester)
- Dismantled 3 –Φ Squirrel cage Induction motor.
- Dismantled 3 –Φ Slip-ring Induction motor
- Dismantled D.C. motor
- Cut section model of DC Machine(Motor)
- Cut Section model of 1-phase Capacitor motor
- Cut section model of 3-phase slip ring Induction motor
- Cut section model 1-phase core type transformer
- Cut section model single shell type transformer
- Material for fabrication of 1-phase Transformer
- Cut sectional model of synchronous machine
- Cut section model of 3 phase squirrel cage induction motor
- Cut section model of 3 phase 3 winding transformer
- Material including core & winding to made 1 phase fan complete with winding machine
- Fabrication of iron core induction completed with core & mechanical system.
- Winding Machines.
- Designing a heating element with specified wattage, voltage and ambient temperature. Designing an aircore grounding reactor with specified operating voltage, nominal current and fault current.
- Designing the power distribution system for a small township
- Designing a double circuit transmission line for a given voltage level and power (MVA) transfer.
- Wiring and installation design of a multistoried residential building (G+4 not less than 16 dwelling flats with a lift and common pump)
- Designing of a substation
- Designing an ONAN distribution transformer.
- Designing a three phase squirrel cage induction motor.
- Designing a three phase wound rotor induction motor.
- Designing a split phase squirrel cage induction motor for a ceiling fan or a domestic pump. Designing a permanent magnet fractional hp servo motor.