PC-EE-592 (5th Semester)
- Multifunction load manager.
- Alternator-Generator Set.
- Earth tester and Megger.
- High Voltage Insulators.
- Transformer oil di-electric strength evaluator.
- Determination of the generalized constants A.B, C, D of long transmission line and regulation of a 3-Φ transmission line model
- Study of distribution system by network analyzer.
- Measurement of earth resistance by earth tester.
- Determination of dielectric strength of insulating oil.
- Determination of breakdown strength of solid insulating material
- Determination of parameter of 3-Φ transmission line model by power circle diagram
- Study of different types of insulator.
- Study of active and reactive power control of alternator.
- Study and analysis of an electrical transmission line circuit with the help of software
- Determination of dielectric constant, tan delta, resistivity of transformer oil.
Beyond the Curriculum:
- Determine location of fault using cable fault locator.