PC-EE-391 (3rd Semester)
- DSO, CRO, Milli-voltmeter and ammeter, Digital meter, Analog meter, multi-meter, LC meter
- Function Generator, True AC milli-voltmeter, True AC milli-ammeter,
- RLC trainer Kit, RC and RL trainer kit
- Passive low pass and High pass filter kit,
- Active low pass, High pass, band pass & band reject filter kit,
- Trainer kit for measurement of Impedance (Z) and Admittance (Y) parameter of two-port network
- 1Ø Load box, Inductive load box, Capacitive load box.
- MATLAB (Software)
- Transient response of R-L and R-C network: simulation with software & hardware
- Transient response of R-L-C series and parallel circuit: simulation with software & hardware
- Determination of Impedance (Z) and Admittance (Y) parameter of two-port network: simulation & hardware.
- Frequency response of LP and HP filters: simulation & hardware.
- Frequency response of BP and BR filters: simulation & hardware.
- Generation of Periodic, Exponential, Sinusoidal, Damped Sinusoidal, Step, Impulse, Ramp signal using MATLAB in both discrete and analog form.
- Determination of Laplace transform and Inverse Laplace transform using MATLAB.
- Amplitude and Phase spectrum analysis of different signals using MATLAB.
- Verification of Network theorems using software & hardware.
Beyond the Curriculum:
- Generation of matrices and its operation in MATLAB.