The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) are as follows:
1. Possessing strong educational background in Science, Mathematics and Electronics & Communication Engineering for pursuing successful career in emerging technologies.
2. Developing design competency in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering to provide cost effective and eco-friendly engineering solutions.
3. Creating capability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary environment.
4. Adapting new ideas and technologies as a life-long learner.
5. Inculcating ethical practices, dynamic leadership qualities and effective communication skills.