1. Possessing a comprehensive background of mathematics, science, and basics of mechanical engineering to be successful professional and to excel in higher studies.
2. Developing expertise and acumen in core areas of mechanical engineering to provide solution to the real-life engineering problems.
3. Imparting effective leadership skills & adaptability to work efficiently in multi-disciplinary environment.
4. Inculcating ethical attitude, effective communication skills and capability of considering social and environmental aspects while resolving engineering problems.
5. Creating capability to be a life-long learner and exploring new ideas essential for a successful professional career.