Knowledge Collaboration Programme between Techno India Group (TIG) & Indo-German Centre for Higher Education (IGCHE), Germany
Techno India Group is the first and only Partner University of Indo-German Centre for Higher Education (IGCHE) from Eastern India. Students from Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering will be eligible to participate in this Knowledge Collaboration Programme. IGCHE is a consortium of 8 state-run German Universities:
1. Westphalian University of Applied Sciences
2. Bingen University of Applied Sciences
3. Bochum University of Applied Sciences
4. Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
5. Deggendorf Institute of Technology
6. Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences
7. Kiel University of Applied Sciences
8. Zittau/Görlitz University of Applied Sciences
The programme is aimed to promote Knowledge Collaboration between India and Germany in terms of projects, internships and international study programs. First three years of study will be under MAKAUT at TIG and the final year will be at a German University under IGCHE consortium. On successful completion of the course both at TIG and German University, a student will be eligible to receive degree certificate from MAKAUT and Certificate of Completion from the concerned German University.
TIG-IGCHE Course Model
Major USPs of the Programme include:
- After successful completion of their Bachelors Program at Techno India Group and the German University, the students will be able to apply for extended 2 years’ work visa/ higher studies visa.
- Industry Internships at Germany- During the second and third year of their Bachelors Programme, students will get a chance to do industry internships at Germany with major German organisations and get a global certification.
- Experienced German faculties from IGCHE will visit Techno India Group to teach special papers of the course curriculum.
- Students will receive Intensive German Language Training by Language Experts to clear TestDaF (level 4) as a part of the curriculum.