Information Technology has started since 2006 in this college i.e. 2006. There are four years in our IT branch with each year consisting of sixty students. Through it is unfortunate that this department is comparatively less popular in respect of admission. Still the record states that almost 75% of students have got employed in the IT sectors last year. It reinforces the fact that this grand success is a result of the joint endeavor of all the faculties and TPO cell. The students are groomed individually so that they can easily crack the interviews of the IT sectors. Notwithstanding the limited resource, we jointly venture out whole heartedly so that our department can prove to be the best one.
The department runs the following AICTE APPROVED Undergraduate Program:-
|Information Technology||4 Years||120|
- Some ‘Senior Junior Interaction Sessions’ has organized on “Employability Enhancement” in Jan-Feb 2015. In this session the students who have recruited from campus drive shared their experience to the junior students and guided them to crack the campus drive.
- Several ‘Expert Talks’ have organized where eminent Professor from different University delivered some classes on different engineering subjects. Some of them like below.
- Dr. AmlanChakraborty (University of Calcutta) delivered lecture on different subjects like Networking, VLSI.
- Dr. Samir Roy (NITTTR, Kolkata) addressed on Analysis of Algorithm.
- Several ‘Industry Related Training’ on different area like ‘PHP’,’.net’, ‘Android’ has also organized to erase the gap between industry and academic course.
Student Feedback from Facebook Wall:-