Welcome to the department of Computer Science & Engineering. This is one of the major departments of technology since the establishment of this institute in 2005. It comprises adequate members with exceptional skills and expertise in the allied areas of technologies. Every faculty is professionally trained. All the faculty members holds postgraduate degrees in Computer Science or Information Technology. Apart from academic duties, most of the faculty members are involved in research and development activities.
The department runs the following AICTE APPROVED Undergraduate Program:-
|Program Name||Program Duration||Intake|
|B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years||90|
Produce quality computer professionals capable of adapting to the changing environment and contribute to the growth of computing & allied industry.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is committed to:
- Impart quality education and create an environment for student-centric learning.
- Produce graduates who are well informed about the latest technological trends and advancement in the world of computing technology and research.
- Produce computer professionals who can excel in diversified fields.
- Find realistic solution to complex problems with awareness and concern for society & environment.
2. The Department, along with training & placement cell, conducts software development training on PHP-MySQL, J2EE, .NET, Oracle,Android, Big Data etc
3. Moodle online platform (http://csemoodle.tict.edu.in) is used ---
a) as an additional tools to conduct university courses - with assignments, quiz, feedback.
b) to conduct Spoken Tutorial (http://spoken-tutorial.org) courses like C, C++, Java, NetBeans, PHP-MySQL, Shell Script etc
4. Infosys Campus Connect Program is conducted by CSE & MCA Dept and the assessment tests are conducted through http://cms.tict.edu.in
5. As a NPTEL Local Chapter, NPTEL Courses are disseminated among the students through our site: http://nptel.tict.edu.in/